Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Kelvedon Lotus Limited makes the products available to you.
Customers details are not collected or stored and are processed in accordance with the local law and are not sold on to third parties.
The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in the web shop. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned.
All prices are expressed exclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge, which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. Please see delivery charge section for prices.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Please note that we will not be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of being unable to fulfil an order or supply parts to a customers deadline unless agreed in writing prior to the order being placed.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you within the shopping cart at the time of ordering.
We do our best to ensure delivery within 5 days of order placement (with the exception of non stock items) but we shall not be liable for losses incurred by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of £100 or 50% of order value to the customers credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customer’s implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Payment is taken when your order is processed. At the moment that your order is processed, a contract will be made between yourself and Kelvedon Lotus Limited. Goods will be dispatched once your order is processed.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit note or exchange if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid
- Items must be in a re-saleable condition
- Items must be returned unused in their original condition, in the original undamaged packaging (we reserve the right to levy a charge to replace damaged or defaced packaging)
- Any item has been returned for any reason other than a product fault or a mistake we have made, you will be refunded the cost of the goods less a re-stocking charge (up to a maximum of 25% of the product rrp) but we will not refund the original postal charge or the postal charge for returning the product to us. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- We cannot accept returns on any items, which have been specially manufactured or ordered for you.
- The senders name, address and a copy of the original invoice stating if you require replacement, credit note or refund must accompany all returns. Please state reason for return.
- We cannot except responsibility for undelivered returned parcels, please obtain proof of posting and adequate insurance for loss or damage.
- Kelvedon Lotus Limited are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
If any item supplied is faulty / damaged you must inform us before returning the item within 5 days of receipt and we will inform you of the returns procedure.
You can pay by any credit card or debit card, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Switch. We do not take American Express / Diners Club. Online payments are made via a secure server. Authority for payment is given at the time of order. Please ensure that the expiry date of your payment card is after the anticipated despatch date of your order.